Sell a business
Capitalmind assists in selling businesses, including:
- Sale of a (family-owned) company or group
- Disposal(s) of subsidiaries or business units, including carve-outs
- Business succession from a founder or majority (family) shareholder, to management or external parties (strategic/financial)
- Exiting a portfolio company or stake held by a private equity firm, family office, or other investor
- Sale of (near) bankrupt companies, sometimes on behalf of a liquidator
- Disposal(s) of stakes in listed companies
We have extensive experience in selling businesses to both strategic companies and financial (PE) investors.
We have completed 150+ sell-side deals in all major sectors – the majority have been cross-border. We assist clients best by assuming the role of project manager and overseeing the entire process.
Sale of UNET:
“Not only did Capitalmind’s team manage the sales process excellently, their knowledge of our business were also an invaluable advantage. Through the combination of deal experience and business knowledge we felt they were a true part of our team.”
Gert van der Weide, CEO UNET