Business Development Support
24-32 hours per week
For our Dutch office in ‘s Hertogenbosch we are looking for Business Development Support for 24-32 hours per week. For this job good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is necessary.
Capitalmind is an international and independent corporate finance advisory firm, founded in 1999 and focused on mid-market deals with an value up to EUR250m. We have a European team strong of 50+ experienced professionals with 6 offices in Benelux, France, Germany, and the Nordics.
At Capitalmind, we are strong believers that sector knowledge, smart advice and client focus are the best way to tailor and deliver the best for our clients. As such, our teams invest precious time in Business Development, including building in-depth expertise and contacts across a number of industries, product knowledge and relationship management. Together with our international partners, we have set up teams which are actively:
- Developing, sharing up-to-date and deep market sector insight;
- Maintaining close contact to companies and financiers;
- Leveraging our collective contacts and relationships;
- Tracking market dynamics and valuation trends.
We have completed more than 200 deals over the last 5 years and have strong experience in the following industries; Business Services, Consumer, Food, Industrials, TMT (Technology, Media & Telecom) and Healthcare.
Capitalmind can be characterized as a flat organisation working with partners, advisers, analyst and office management. To strengthen our team we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will on a daily basis be involved in business development and marketing communications for 24-32 hours per week.
Business Development (50% of time spend)
- Planning and coordinating Business Development (BD) projects with the aim of sharing knowledge and opening doors in commercially relevant industries;
- Accurately monitoring the follow-up on BD projects;
- A key part of the role will be scoping, coordinating and teaming-up with advisers and partners on Business Development;
- Team-up with colleagues from our European Capitalmind offices and Global partnership Mergers Alliance to actively share knowledge;
- Constantly improve the way that BD output and knowledge is managed and used within Capitalmind (internal communication);
- Supporting partners on lead qualification processes;
Marketing Communications (50% of time spend)
- Identify, plan and coordinate key marketing messages around research reports, completed deals, awards etc.;
- Planning and coordination of periodical mailings, newsletters etc.;
- Contribute to identification of prospects, prioritising and regularly contacting via all kind of marketing collateral, such as deal announcements, newsletter, sector reports etc.;
- Managing website updates and social media expressions;
- Enriching CRM-system;
- Support during client events, international conferences etc.
- Higher Education (HBO) degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Development working experience in a commercial environment;
- You are communicative, flexible, accurate, pro-active and independent and have demonstrable competencies in coordinating and monitoring processes;
- Able to communicate and pro-actively interact with other professionals within a hands-on commercial environment;
- You have strong organisational skills, being able to work on a project basis and able to prioritize to complete projects in a timely fashion;
- You are assertive and have an open personality and feel comfortable in working in a commercial and hands-on environment;
- Willingness to learn new tools and methodologies and keen to develop own skills during placement;
- Strong practical knowledge of the internet and MS Office and Powerpoint en Excel skills;
- Ability to work in an international team of colleagues and experts effectively;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.