You are motivated, focused on solutions, and have proven analytical skills. You want to broaden your experience and knowledge-base by executing challenging corporate finance projects. Your typical character traits include being result and client focused. Furthermore, you are a team player with an excellent education and professional background (corporate finance, banking, private equity, CEO/CFO).
You will assist and advise our client-base (national and international companies) during the entire process of the transaction. You are responsible for leading and structuring the deal, coordinating tasks within multidisciplinary teams, and ensuring that the process will be completed in an accurate, timely and successful manner.
- University degree
- 5 to 10 years of work experience
- Broad experience in client management
- Demonstrable competencies in project management
- Outstanding analytical, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team of clients, colleagues and experts effectively
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Certain sector specialization is to your advantage